July 06, 2014

'So that you can come back..'

“Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.”

― Terry PratchettA Hat Full of Sky


It's been a year. I don't remember what exactly i did in this very moment last year. All i know is that now i am here, in my room in Wismar, sit under a very dim light, under the influence of a few days old insomnia, preparing my self to go home in 2 weeks. 

I don't even know where my home is. One big luggage one small luggage and one hand bag, that's what i strictly keep reminding myself to have as my whole life treasures. Cut my tie with every single cute little things that I’d better not bring home. I wonder when will it be over. I wonder when can i start to collect that tiny little ceramic bunny without worrying where to stored it.

I've been away for the whole year and thinking, chasing this and that, falling, upside down. 

Some says that you need to be lost to find yourself. And at the end, i decide to go back, not because i have lost, but because i find what i wanted the most

To be near to the people I love. Little by little, closer to the place that i can call my own home.


In searching of home,
-f

No comments:

Post a Comment

2016

Heart wants what the heart wants. And it's you.