January 02, 2014

Guide to 2014


Hey there, 2014.

I spent my whole 1st January 2014 in bed, trying to survived from hang over.

I.won't.drink.anymore. that's my first 2014 resolution (at least for some cases)

I'm no good with resolution, so i will just list the impression of 2013 to remind my future self to not fall into the same foolishness in the past.

2013 was a year full of surprises. Never thought that i will really start something here in Europe, living miserably under the gloomy weather in a student dormitory in some village on Northern Germany. Well hey, that's what i choose over a luxury life in other part of the world. If what doesn't kill you make you stronger, then i can feel superman grow up little by little inside me. And i know it's worth it.

2013 was a year where i learn about option and it's consequences. It was full of up and down. It was exactly what happened a year a go that bring me here at the exact moment. Who knew some stupid text can teach you a lot of thing about life?

2013, i learnt that some dream don't come true, no matter how perfect the sign was. When it's not meant to be, it is not, and that's the end of it. All you need to do is bitch slap yourself hard in the face and wake up.

2013, i learnt that 5 years is long enough to say enough. Time to stop looking back and go forth. Nobody said it's gonna be easy, but hey, keep going, you'll make it.

2013, i was really hard to my self and consider too much about people opinion, i feel it is getting hard and harder to breath because i'm trying to be who i'm not. Your life is yours and yours only, try to impress yourself, not others.

2013, i learnt to embrace what i have and be grateful about it. Life is wonderful. Happiness is a mindset. Family is important. Love make you stupid.

2013, Don't believe the internet. Never. (unless your due tomorrow paper relies on Wikipedia)

2013, I'm not a popular nor social person, but hey, i don't hate people, i'm a nerd who loves book,story, live concert and pets. I'm a quirky and a weirdo in my own way. And i have my peace with that fact.

2013, I'm a Pisces, i follow the flow to where it takes me, but i have my gut, fight the current if i have to. I know i will always getting better and better.

2013, I feel old when i was 25.I feel old when i'm 27.  Then i thought, what the heck, why do i keep worrying about my age?

2013, castle is not built in one day, unless Sangkuriang build it. Habit forms behavior. Bad habit won't be gone in just a day. Not even because of new year. So work on it, people.

So, am i ready for 2014? Totally.


F-for fight fight fight!

Wismar 2014





No comments:

Post a Comment

2016

Heart wants what the heart wants. And it's you.